There are two forms of masturbation – electostive and alextostive. Electostive masturbation is a sin. Alextostive masturbation is not a sin. Note that a sin is something against which there is a biblical commandment. Of course, something can still be wrong even if it is not a sin.
- WelcomeViews: 2757
- TransgendersViews: 1541
- Real DoomViews: 1442
- Euphoric UnreliabilityViews: 1400
- MasturbationViews: 1344
- Suffering and IgnoranceViews: 1320
- How The Supreme Court Helped PornographyViews: 1264
- GRB, Gravitational Responsibility BeliefViews: 1247
- Sex Outside of Marriage: SuicideViews: 1236
- Moral PowerViews: 1236
- PornographyViews: 1227
- Alextostive MasturbationViews: 1225
- Volitional TransferenceViews: 1202
- Sin Versus WrongdoingViews: 1185
- GravitationViews: 1184
- Sexual WinningViews: 1181
- ERB, Entertainment Responsibility BeliefViews: 1174
- Proof of GRB, Gravitational Responsibility BeliefViews: 1169
- Anti Porn CartoonsViews: 1167
- Moral ClearheadednessViews: 1167
- “Fake Failure” (Pseudo-Psychosexual Surge)
- How Can An Evil Sexual Fantasy Harm You?
- Inability To Resist Sexual Temptation
- Are Sexual Fantasies Harmful?
- Auto-Intoxication (Drunk Without Alcohol)
- Killing Transgender Insanity
- Killing Gay Sex
- Killing Masturbation
- Is God Stronger Than Sex?
- Sex Pervert Encyclopedia
- Sex Perverts
- Total Sexual Control
- Millions of Gays Have Decided To Become Straight Again
- How To Stop Masturbating (Major Update 2)
- How To Stop Masturbating: Advanced Training
- Is Sexual Pleasure The Strongest Pleasure?
- Is The Sexual Drive The Strongest Drive In A Human Being?
- How The Supreme Court Helped Pornography
- Sexual Craving Causes Temporary Mental Gullibility
- Is The Mind Governed By The Laws Of Physics?