There are two forms of masturbation – electostive and alextostive. Electostive masturbation is a sin. Alextostive masturbation is not a sin. Note that a sin is something against which there is a biblical commandment. Of course, something can still be wrong even if it is not a sin.
- Welcome Views: 2670
- Transgenders Views: 1457
- Real Doom Views: 1359
- Euphoric Unreliability Views: 1309
- Masturbation Views: 1259
- Suffering and Ignorance Views: 1236
- How The Supreme Court Helped Pornography Views: 1180
- GRB, Gravitational Responsibility Belief Views: 1166
- Moral Power Views: 1151
- Pornography Views: 1150
- Sex Outside of Marriage: Suicide Views: 1143
- Alextostive Masturbation Views: 1141
- Volitional Transference Views: 1114
- Gravitation Views: 1104
- Sexual Winning Views: 1099
- Sin Versus Wrongdoing Views: 1097
- ERB, Entertainment Responsibility Belief Views: 1089
- Proof of GRB, Gravitational Responsibility Belief Views: 1086
- Moral Clearheadedness Views: 1081
- Anti Porn Cartoons Views: 1077
- “Fake Failure” (Pseudo-Psychosexual Surge)
- How Can An Evil Sexual Fantasy Harm You?
- Inability To Resist Sexual Temptation
- Are Sexual Fantasies Harmful?
- Auto-Intoxication (Drunk Without Alcohol)
- Killing Transgender Insanity
- Killing Gay Sex
- Killing Masturbation
- Is God Stronger Than Sex?
- Sex Pervert Encyclopedia
- Sex Perverts
- Total Sexual Control
- Millions of Gays Have Decided To Become Straight Again
- How To Stop Masturbating (Major Update 2)
- How To Stop Masturbating: Advanced Training
- Is Sexual Pleasure The Strongest Pleasure?
- Is The Sexual Drive The Strongest Drive In A Human Being?
- How The Supreme Court Helped Pornography
- Sexual Craving Causes Temporary Mental Gullibility
- Is The Mind Governed By The Laws Of Physics?