Vollitional transference is the fact that consequence of voluntary act is also voluntary. This means, among other things, that, if one chooses to believe something, whether true or false, knowing or believing that it will result in harming of the innocent, one is morally responsible for the harm that is done.
- WelcomeViews: 2706
- TransgendersViews: 1490
- Real DoomViews: 1392
- Euphoric UnreliabilityViews: 1346
- MasturbationViews: 1293
- Suffering and IgnoranceViews: 1271
- How The Supreme Court Helped PornographyViews: 1212
- GRB, Gravitational Responsibility BeliefViews: 1203
- Moral PowerViews: 1187
- PornographyViews: 1185
- Sex Outside of Marriage: SuicideViews: 1175
- Alextostive MasturbationViews: 1173
- Volitional TransferenceViews: 1156
- GravitationViews: 1146
- Sexual WinningViews: 1134
- Sin Versus WrongdoingViews: 1130
- ERB, Entertainment Responsibility BeliefViews: 1124
- Proof of GRB, Gravitational Responsibility BeliefViews: 1124
- Anti Porn CartoonsViews: 1117
- Moral ClearheadednessViews: 1112
- “Fake Failure” (Pseudo-Psychosexual Surge)
- How Can An Evil Sexual Fantasy Harm You?
- Inability To Resist Sexual Temptation
- Are Sexual Fantasies Harmful?
- Auto-Intoxication (Drunk Without Alcohol)
- Killing Transgender Insanity
- Killing Gay Sex
- Killing Masturbation
- Is God Stronger Than Sex?
- Sex Pervert Encyclopedia
- Sex Perverts
- Total Sexual Control
- Millions of Gays Have Decided To Become Straight Again
- How To Stop Masturbating (Major Update 2)
- How To Stop Masturbating: Advanced Training
- Is Sexual Pleasure The Strongest Pleasure?
- Is The Sexual Drive The Strongest Drive In A Human Being?
- How The Supreme Court Helped Pornography
- Sexual Craving Causes Temporary Mental Gullibility
- Is The Mind Governed By The Laws Of Physics?