Are sexual fantasies harmful? All sexual fantasies are potentially (can turn out to be) harmful. A sexual fantasy is harmful if the target of your sexual fantasy is not your spouse (wife or husband) and/or your sexual fantasy is cheating your spouse out of sexual relief. Note that anything that is harmful is evil; therefore, all sexual fantasies are potentially (can turn out to be) evil.
- Welcome Views: 2642
- Transgenders Views: 1437
- Real Doom Views: 1341
- Euphoric Unreliability Views: 1288
- Masturbation Views: 1239
- Suffering and Ignorance Views: 1216
- How The Supreme Court Helped Pornography Views: 1161
- GRB, Gravitational Responsibility Belief Views: 1158
- Moral Power Views: 1131
- Pornography Views: 1130
- Sex Outside of Marriage: Suicide Views: 1124
- Alextostive Masturbation Views: 1120
- Volitional Transference Views: 1095
- Gravitation Views: 1092
- Sexual Winning Views: 1080
- Sin Versus Wrongdoing Views: 1079
- ERB, Entertainment Responsibility Belief Views: 1070
- Proof of GRB, Gravitational Responsibility Belief Views: 1068
- Moral Clearheadedness Views: 1060
- Anti Porn Cartoons Views: 1058
- “Fake Failure” (Pseudo-Psychosexual Surge)
- How Can An Evil Sexual Fantasy Harm You?
- Inability To Resist Sexual Temptation
- Are Sexual Fantasies Harmful?
- Auto-Intoxication (Drunk Without Alcohol)
- Killing Transgender Insanity
- Killing Gay Sex
- Killing Masturbation
- Is God Stronger Than Sex?
- Sex Pervert Encyclopedia
- Sex Perverts
- Total Sexual Control
- Millions of Gays Have Decided To Become Straight Again
- How To Stop Masturbating (Major Update 2)
- How To Stop Masturbating: Advanced Training
- Is Sexual Pleasure The Strongest Pleasure?
- Is The Sexual Drive The Strongest Drive In A Human Being?
- How The Supreme Court Helped Pornography
- Sexual Craving Causes Temporary Mental Gullibility
- Is The Mind Governed By The Laws Of Physics?