What if you are sexually weak; that is, what if you can’t resist sexual temptation? One can only know that they can’t resist something after the fact, that is, one can only know that they can’t resist something after they have failed to resist it. This is because the mind can project pseudo-inability into one’s consciousness. Pseudo-inability is imaginary inability. Of course, one should never believe that they are sexually strong and should always avoid situations where a sexually weak person would fail.
- WelcomeViews: 2672
- TransgendersViews: 1459
- Real DoomViews: 1361
- Euphoric UnreliabilityViews: 1311
- MasturbationViews: 1261
- Suffering and IgnoranceViews: 1238
- How The Supreme Court Helped PornographyViews: 1183
- GRB, Gravitational Responsibility BeliefViews: 1167
- Moral PowerViews: 1153
- PornographyViews: 1152
- Sex Outside of Marriage: SuicideViews: 1146
- Alextostive MasturbationViews: 1143
- Volitional TransferenceViews: 1117
- GravitationViews: 1106
- Sexual WinningViews: 1102
- Sin Versus WrongdoingViews: 1099
- ERB, Entertainment Responsibility BeliefViews: 1092
- Proof of GRB, Gravitational Responsibility BeliefViews: 1089
- Moral ClearheadednessViews: 1084
- Anti Porn CartoonsViews: 1080
- “Fake Failure” (Pseudo-Psychosexual Surge)
- How Can An Evil Sexual Fantasy Harm You?
- Inability To Resist Sexual Temptation
- Are Sexual Fantasies Harmful?
- Auto-Intoxication (Drunk Without Alcohol)
- Killing Transgender Insanity
- Killing Gay Sex
- Killing Masturbation
- Is God Stronger Than Sex?
- Sex Pervert Encyclopedia
- Sex Perverts
- Total Sexual Control
- Millions of Gays Have Decided To Become Straight Again
- How To Stop Masturbating (Major Update 2)
- How To Stop Masturbating: Advanced Training
- Is Sexual Pleasure The Strongest Pleasure?
- Is The Sexual Drive The Strongest Drive In A Human Being?
- How The Supreme Court Helped Pornography
- Sexual Craving Causes Temporary Mental Gullibility
- Is The Mind Governed By The Laws Of Physics?