First, a psychosexual surge is a brief mental event in which one suddenly finds themselves believing the opposite of what they normally believe regarding some sexual matter. For example, one might suddenly find themselves believing sexual pleasure has greater value than God. Now, the mind has the ability to project…
- WelcomeViews: 2757
- TransgendersViews: 1540
- Real DoomViews: 1442
- Euphoric UnreliabilityViews: 1400
- MasturbationViews: 1343
- Suffering and IgnoranceViews: 1319
- How The Supreme Court Helped PornographyViews: 1264
- GRB, Gravitational Responsibility BeliefViews: 1247
- Sex Outside of Marriage: SuicideViews: 1236
- Moral PowerViews: 1236
- PornographyViews: 1227
- Alextostive MasturbationViews: 1225
- Volitional TransferenceViews: 1201
- Sin Versus WrongdoingViews: 1184
- GravitationViews: 1184
- Sexual WinningViews: 1181
- ERB, Entertainment Responsibility BeliefViews: 1174
- Proof of GRB, Gravitational Responsibility BeliefViews: 1169
- Moral ClearheadednessViews: 1167
- Anti Porn CartoonsViews: 1166
- “Fake Failure” (Pseudo-Psychosexual Surge)
- How Can An Evil Sexual Fantasy Harm You?
- Inability To Resist Sexual Temptation
- Are Sexual Fantasies Harmful?
- Auto-Intoxication (Drunk Without Alcohol)
- Killing Transgender Insanity
- Killing Gay Sex
- Killing Masturbation
- Is God Stronger Than Sex?
- Sex Pervert Encyclopedia
- Sex Perverts
- Total Sexual Control
- Millions of Gays Have Decided To Become Straight Again
- How To Stop Masturbating (Major Update 2)
- How To Stop Masturbating: Advanced Training
- Is Sexual Pleasure The Strongest Pleasure?
- Is The Sexual Drive The Strongest Drive In A Human Being?
- How The Supreme Court Helped Pornography
- Sexual Craving Causes Temporary Mental Gullibility
- Is The Mind Governed By The Laws Of Physics?