It will shock you to learn that sexual pleausre is not the strongest pleasure a human being can experience. The strongest pleasure a human being can experience is totally nonsexual. The strongest pleasure a human being can experience is olimincaelis (pronounced “oh-lim-in-kay-liss”). See Dr. Michael Bisconti’s free book Olimincaelis:
- WelcomeViews: 2706
- TransgendersViews: 1490
- Real DoomViews: 1391
- Euphoric UnreliabilityViews: 1346
- MasturbationViews: 1293
- Suffering and IgnoranceViews: 1270
- How The Supreme Court Helped PornographyViews: 1211
- GRB, Gravitational Responsibility BeliefViews: 1202
- Moral PowerViews: 1186
- PornographyViews: 1185
- Sex Outside of Marriage: SuicideViews: 1174
- Alextostive MasturbationViews: 1172
- Volitional TransferenceViews: 1155
- GravitationViews: 1145
- Sexual WinningViews: 1134
- Sin Versus WrongdoingViews: 1130
- Proof of GRB, Gravitational Responsibility BeliefViews: 1124
- ERB, Entertainment Responsibility BeliefViews: 1124
- Anti Porn CartoonsViews: 1117
- Moral ClearheadednessViews: 1112
- “Fake Failure” (Pseudo-Psychosexual Surge)
- How Can An Evil Sexual Fantasy Harm You?
- Inability To Resist Sexual Temptation
- Are Sexual Fantasies Harmful?
- Auto-Intoxication (Drunk Without Alcohol)
- Killing Transgender Insanity
- Killing Gay Sex
- Killing Masturbation
- Is God Stronger Than Sex?
- Sex Pervert Encyclopedia
- Sex Perverts
- Total Sexual Control
- Millions of Gays Have Decided To Become Straight Again
- How To Stop Masturbating (Major Update 2)
- How To Stop Masturbating: Advanced Training
- Is Sexual Pleasure The Strongest Pleasure?
- Is The Sexual Drive The Strongest Drive In A Human Being?
- How The Supreme Court Helped Pornography
- Sexual Craving Causes Temporary Mental Gullibility
- Is The Mind Governed By The Laws Of Physics?